Global Summit V Venue Information
- The Howard Dean/William Kristol debate will take place at Collegiate Academy, located at 2825 State Street, in the auditorium. Free street parking will be available. The building will have access points on both State and French Streets. Handicap access and parking will be available at the rear of the building, located on 28th St. between French and State Streets. This access point is restricted to guests in wheelchairs or who have trouble maneuvering stairs.
- The Harry Markopolos event will take place at Cathedral Prep, located at 225 W. 9th Street, in the auditorium. The only entry point for this event will be on 10th Street, across from the Metro Center. This access point is handicap accessible. Access will not be granted at the main entrance of the building.
- Doors to evening events will open at 6:45 p.m. Doors to luncheon events will open at 11:15 a.m. Please plan accordingly.
- Luncheon events DO include lunch. Speaker presentations will begin at 12:00 p.m.
- Tickets are required for entrance to ALL Global Summit events.
- Upon entry to each Global Summit event, you will receive a notecard for submitting a question to the speaker. Please keep your question(s) short and print legibly.
- Online ticket registration will cease 24 hours prior to each event. A limited number of tickets will be available at each event. Please plan accordingly and spread the word.