Jefferson Society Breakdown of Costs
Cost for each Course is $50 per person or $75 with a guest.
Cost for each Seminar is $25 per person or $40 with a guest.
Cost for each Lecture is $10 per person or $15 with a guest.
Cost for each JES Luncheon is $15 per person.
Cost for Great Books Discussion is $50.00 per person plus materials.
Jefferson Society Memberships
$25 Friend • Admission to one 2013 Global Summit lecture
$50 Contributor • Admission to two 2013 Global Summit lectures
$100 Supporter Annual JES membership, which includes:
• Admission to four 2013 Global Summit lectures
$500 Sponsor Annual JES Sponsor membership, which includes:
• Admission for two to all 2013 Global Summit lectures
• Admission for two to all JES lectures in one 2013 term
• Name on Sponsor Plaque in Monticello Room
$1,000 Benefactor Annual JES Benefactor membership, which includes:
• Admission for four to all 2013 Global Summit lectures
• Admission for two to all JES lectures for one year
• Name on Benefactor Plaque in Monticello Room
• Free copies of JES books/publications
• Invitation for two at Annual Trustee Dinner Meeting
Thank you for your support of JES and its mission. It is through the generosity of people like you that the Erie community continues to grow.
The Jefferson Educational Society is proud to be a part of community progress!